Are you looking for inspiration for your next vegan brunch? You've come to the right place! These delightful vegan brunch recipes are easy to make, comforting, and incredibly delicious.
We've listed 25 of our best brunch recipes that help you get ready for the ultimate Sunday brunch at home! Browse through this list, and take your pick: from frittata muffins, and homemade Nutella, to fluffy pancakes - all vegetarian and vegan-friendly. Hopefully, you will get as excited about brunch as we are!
BEST VEGAN BRUNCH RECIPES
Vegan crepes are thin, light, and every bit as delicious as regular french crepes. Fill them with homemade Nutella for the perfect breakfast or brunch.
Vegan Banana Bread
One-bowl, one-fork, 7-ingredient vegan banana bread. We developed this recipe so that you can make the best, easiest vegan banana bread any time you feel like it, without needing complicated vegan ingredients.
Vegan French Toast
Vegan french toast is one of the best weekend breakfasts ever. Our recipe makes a perfectly thick french toast that is crispy on the outside, and silky on the inside. Best of all? You can make this recipe in just 10 minutes!
Would you believe me if I told you that this eggless vegan frittata, made in 15 minutes with chickpea flour, is just as good as a traditional frittata? This vegan frittata is crisp on the outside, soft and moist on the inside, and for some reason, it feels like eating a regular egg frittata.
This homemade granola is a wholesome and crunchy recipe made with a few simple whole food plant-based ingredients. It is the perfect make-ahead breakfast and brunch idea to eat with plant-based yogurt and fresh fruit.
They are very similar to vegan mini quiches, and made with chickpea flour - so you can customize them with any vegetables of your choice. A colorful and tasty addition to a vegan brunch buffet!
Vegan oatmeal pancakes
These vegan oatmeal pancakes with apples are a simple and healthy oatmeal pancake recipe without eggs and without milk, perfect to enjoy with a glass of orange juice on a Sunday morning. They are light, moist, nutritious, sweet, and full of apple flour.
Vegan egg salad
If you are looking for a great, quick, and fulfilling vegan brunch or snack idea, you need to try this vegan egg salad. Made with tofu, vegan mayo, and herbs, it’s great on a sandwich or on top of slices of cucumber.
Muffins with oat flour
A healthy and tasty brunch option that is also ideal as a snack. They are easy to make and contain plenty of dietary fiber and natural sugar that will give you a slow release of energy and keep you full longer.
Tomatoes made this way can elevate any kind of meal; as a juicy side dish, a starter served with toasted bread, or as a topping on a serving of tofu scramble.
Easy oat cookies with raisins
Oat cookies with raisins are a great make-ahead recipe for those weeks when you need a quick-to-go breakfast or a healthy snack.
Soft, tall, fluffy, and easy to make, these vegan pancakes are the best pancakes you'll ever have. After many rounds of testing, we are happy to share our tips to make the best homemade vegan pancakes ever.
Vegan tuna is a quick and easy recipe made with mashed chickpeas. It's the perfect replacement for tuna in a sandwich or served on cucumber or in cherry tomatoes as a savory brunch dish.
Tofu scramble is the perfect breakfast and brunch recipe. Its texture is soft and creamy, just like really good scrambled eggs.
Healthy Granola bars with peanut butter
You can make them in just over half an hour, without cooking or baking, and have them ready for a quick on-the-go breakfast, or as a healthy snack.
Savory chickpea crepes
Chickpea crepes are the vegan version of savory French pancakes. They are truly delicious and easy to make (especially with this easy bechamel sauce) - perfect when you feel like eating something different.
Tomato bruschetta is crunchy, juicy, garlicky and perfect as an appetizer, dinner, or even for brunch. The recipe is simple, and you can make it in 10 minutes with a few ingredients.
Our vegan cinnamon rolls are easy to make, lightly toasted on the outside, soft and moist on the inside, and with a tad of caramelized sugar underneath.
HOW TO MAKE BRUNCH RECIPES WITHOUT EGGS?
Here are some of our favorite ingredients that help replace eggs in a vegan brunch:
- Chickpea flour: also known as garbanzo bean flour. It's a gluten-free flour made from ground chickpea and it is a great egg replacement. We use chickpea flour in our vegan frittata, chickpea muffins, and chickpea crepes.
- Kala Namak: (Black Salt) this is the secret ingredient to many of our "eggy" recipes, such as tofu scramble and vegan egg salad. It's optional, but if you are trying to substitute eggs and you like an eggy taste, we strongly recommend it.
- Cornstarch: in cakes and some sweet preparations, cornstarch can be used as a thickening agent instead of eggs. Often combined with a tiny bit of turmeric for color, and plant milk - such as soy, almond, or coconut - to replace dairy milk. It serves as a good egg substitute in our vegan custard and vegan french toast.
MORE VEGAN BRUNCH RECIPES
- Vegan croissant - Italian "cornetti"
- Italian cream buns "maritozzi"
- Lemon blueberry pound cake with glaze
- Vegan brioche bread
- Vegan lemon cake with custard
For many more easy vegan breakfast dishes make sure to check out our Breakfast Recipes Page!
25 Vegan Brunch Recipes
- Pick your favorite brunch recipe
- Check each individual brunch recipe for ingredients required
- Make the recipe by following the instructions
- How to store: Keep these brunch dishes stored in the refrigerator, ideally in an airtight container, for up to 3 days.
- How to reheat: Warm it up on the stovetop or in the microwave, depending on the recipe.
- How to freeze: You can also freeze these meals for up to 3 months. To freeze, let it cool down first, then transfer them to a freezer-friendly container, leaving some space to allow it to expand. Thaw in the microwave or in a pot on the stovetop. Follow the instructions in each recipe.
If you liked these vegan brunch recipes, you might also like: