Are you looking for quick vegan meals with few ingredients and easy-to-follow recipes? We've got you covered with 30 lazy vegan recipes for dinners and desserts. These vegan meals are low-effort, time-efficient, and beginner-friendly.
Browse through this list, and take your pick: from easy and healthy salads, and quick pasta, to one-pot meals - all of them vegan. Hopefully, you'll find a new lazy vegan favorite reading through this list!
BEST LAZY VEGAN RECIPES
LAZY VEGAN DINNERS IN 20 MINS
You're in a hurry and you've decided on making something vegan - no problem. Here's a selection of the easiest and quickest vegan recipes, perfect for lazy (and busy) days.
LAZY VEGAN DESSERTS
Time-efficient and delightful desserts that don't require hours in the kitchen. These lazy vegan sweets have few simple ingredients and are quick to make. YES, please.
TIPS FOR LAZY VEGAN RECIPES
- How to store: Most of these meals keep for 1 day in the refrigerator, best if stored in an airtight container.
- How to freeze: You can also freeze these for up to 3 months. To freeze them, let them cool down first, then transfer them to a freezer-friendly container, leaving some space to allow them to expand.
- How to reheat: Thaw in the microwave or in a pot on the stovetop. Before serving, garnish with fresh herbs. Always refer to the individual recipes for exact guidance.
Hopefully, this list gives you motivation and inspiration to cook more easy vegan meals. It's definitely possible to cook a tasty vegan meal in less than 30 minutes. If you're still looking for ideas of what to cook, take a peek at our other easy vegan recipe collections:
- 40 vegan pasta recipes
- 29 easy dinner ideas
- 40 vegan beginner recipes
- 25 vegan salad recipes
- 25 vegan brunch recipes
- 30 best vegan lunch ideas
If you made any of these lazy vegan recipes, it would be super valuable to us if you leave a comment and a star rating. Feedback helps us improve our recipes and help other people too.
Lazy Vegan Recipes
- 10 ounces tofu firm or extra firm
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ⅛ teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 twists black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil extra virgin
- Drain the tofu then cut it into small dice, about ½ inch or 1 cm thick. Set aside.Tip: don't pat dry and don't press the tofu.
- To a medium-sized dish, add the cornstarch, garlic powder, chili powder, paprika, salt and pepper. Mix with a fork till the ingredients are well combined.
- Toss the tofu cubes into the dish with the seasoning. Shake the dish left and right till the tofu is fully coated in the seasoning. Tip: you might need to use your hands to fully coat the tofu in the seasoning.
- Warm up the olive oil on medium heat in a nonstick pan. Add the tofu onto the pan and fry for about 12 minutes on medium heat.Flip the tofu around with a fork every 2 to 3 minutes.
- Your fried tofu is ready when it's cripsy and golden-brown on the outside.
You might also like