Looking for easy vegan lunch ideas? These quick and tasty vegan recipes are healthy, fulfilling, and beginner-friendly.
We've listed 30 of our best lunch recipes that help you prep smarter and make lunch faster at the same time! Browse through this list, and take your pick: from colorful salads, and sandwich ideas, to vegan dips and grain bowls. Hopefully, you'll get as excited about quick and easy lunches as we are.
Whether you're looking for meal-prep ideas, lunchbox inspiration, or easy vegan recipes, you can find your favorite on this list.
Healthy Lunches in 30-mins
You're busy, yet you want a healthy and fulfilling lunch. These are our simplest and quickest recipes for an ultra-quick lunch perfect for when you're busy and on the go.
How to make a tasty vegan meal
You can easily make a quick, healthy, colorful, and delicious vegan meal by using three main components.
1) Fresh, colorful, and crunchy veggies. You can go local and seasonal for the best taste and nutrition.
2) Crispy and tasty plant-based protein. Choose from tofu, legumes, tempeh, pulses, quinoa, seeds, brown rice, and grains. Choose, 1, 2, or 3 take make the nutrition profile as varied as possible.
3) A creamy and nutritious dressing or topping. Take your pick from this list of easy vegan sauces, or pair it with creamy toppings, such as:
What to eat on a vegan diet
With this abundance of vegan lunch ideas, hopefully, you can use this list as a source of inspiration for making healthy plant-based lunches.
With a list of vegan recipe ideas, you won't run out of inspiration to make nutritious, high-protein meals*. You can even take breakfast and dinner ideas from these other lists:
*Always consult a doctor or nutritionist for a tailored diet plan that fits your exact needs.
For many more 30-minute meal ideas, check out our 30-minute meal category page.
30 Vegan Lunch Ideas
- 2x 15-ounce cans chickpeas drained
- ⅓ cup vegan mayo
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon nori sheet blended into flakes
- ½ medium red onion chopped
- 1 stalk celery chopped
- 1 handful parsley chopped
- ½ lemon the juice
- 1 tablespoon capers or pickles - chopped
- 2 pinches salt
- 2 twists black pepper
- Drain and rinse the canned chickpeas then transfer them into a large container with low edges such as an oven dish or into a large mixing bowl and mash them with a fork. Tip: It's easier to mash the chickpeas in a flat container like an oven dish than in a bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients: vegan mayo, soy sauce, mustard, blended nori sheets, chopped red onion, chopped celery, chopped parsley, chopped capers, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Mix with a fork until all ingredients are well combined. Taste and adjust for salt.
- Serve in a sandwich, on toasted bread, as a starter, on a baked potato, or eat as is as with a side of lettuce leaves as a salad.
You might also like