If you're looking for side dishes for pizza, you've come to the right place. We've selected 25 of our best sides, appetizers, and easy recipes, that complement pizza perfectly.
Browse through this list and pick your favorite for your next pizza party: roasted and healthy vegetables, fresh salads, easy toppings, and many more. These recipes will surely give you new inspiration for what to serve with pizza.
BEST RECIPES TO SERVE WITH PIZZA
How to store sides for pizza: Most of these sides keep for 3 days in the refrigerator, best if stored in an airtight container. We usually reheat it in the microwave, but a pan with a dash of water would do too.
How to reheat: Most of these recipes can be reheated in the microwave, on a pan with a dash of water. Check the individual recipes for full make ahead, reheating, and storage instructions.
More Side Dishes for Pizza
If you're looking to increase your veggie intake while enjoying a slice of pizza, take a look at these favorite veggie compilations:
- Best asparagus recipes with grilling, roasting, and steaming techniques
- 25 best vegetable sides including raw salads, Italian starters, and sides
- 30 zucchini recipes such as risotto, soup, and zucchini bread
- 35 eggplant recipes with mains, sides, and appetizer ideas
- 11 artichoke recipes including how to cook artichoke scraps
- 25 amazing raw recipes with dinner and dessert ideas for raw foods
What is a good appetizer with pizza?
Simple salads, easy soups, and dips make your pizza dinner stand out and bring color to your table. Try pairing your pizza with one or more of these easy appetizers - they will please kids and adults too:
- Eggplant zaalouk is a great pairing with crostini
- Zucchini soup served with homemade croutons
- Italian caponata served with chickpea farinata
- Shaved brussels sprout salad with walnuts and mustard vinaigrette
- Vegan ricotta cheese served on its own or with toasted bread
- Crostini served with a bowl of vegan pesto
- Stuffed eggplant with cheese and fresh tomatoes
- Red cabbage slaw with candied walnuts
For many more side dishes ideas, check out our sides category page.
25 Best Side Dishes for Pizza
- Check each individual recipe for ingredients required.
- Try something new for your pizza party! Cook your favorite recipe and serve with pizza.
- How to store: Keep these meals stored in the refrigerator, ideally in an airtight container, for up to 3 days.
- How to reheat: Warm it up on the stovetop or in the microwave. Before serving garnish with fresh herbs, salt and pepper,
If you liked these 25 side dishes for pizza, you might also like: