Are you looking to find vegetarian recipes to level up your lunch and dinner? You've come to the right place! These delightful best vegetarian meals are easy to make, healthy, quick, and vibrant.
We've listed 26 of our best vegetarian recipes that will give you ideas for your next meat-free meal, such as risotto, pizza, pasta, protein-rich meals, and big salads. Browse through this list, and take your pick: these vibrant recipes will satiate and nourish you, and add extra color to your meal.
26 BEST VEGETARIAN MEALS
15-min vegetarian recipes
Super quick vegetarian dinner recipes with simple ingredients. These easy recipes come with loads of flavor - perfect for when you're short on time.
30-min vegetarian recipes
Quick and easy vegetarian recipes, perfect for everyday meals and on-the-go lunches.
High protein vegetarian recipes
Here you'll find high protein vegetarian meals that are packed with healthy plant-based protein. It's surprisingly easy to add vegetarian protein to your diet, if you're in doubt, take a look at this helpful protein chart.
WHAT SHOULD I EAT FOR DINNER AS A VEGETARIAN?
These easy vegetarian recipes pair with most vegetable side dishes, here are some of our favorites:
HOW TO STORE VEGETARIAN RECIPES
- How to store: you can store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. Reheat in the microwave. On the second day, these meals will be stickier and less creamy.
- How to freeze: you can also freeze the meals for up to 3 months. To freeze, let it cool down first, then transfer them to a freezer-friendly container, leaving some space to allow it to expand. Thaw in the microwave or in a pot on the stovetop. Before serving, garnish with fresh herbs, and optionally a drizzle of olive oil.
26 Best Vegetarian Recipes
- Check each individual vegetarian recipe for ingredients required.
- Cook your favorite vegetarian recipe
- How to store: Keep these vegetarian meals stored in the refrigerator, ideally in an airtight container, for up to 3 days.
- How to reheat: Warm it up on the stovetop or in the microwave. Before serving garnish with fresh herbs.
- How to freeze: You can also freeze the meals for up to 3 months. To freeze, let it cool down first, then transfer them to a freezer-friendly container, leaving some space to allow it to expand. Thaw in the microwave or in a pot on the stovetop. Before serving, garnish with fresh herbs, and optionally a drizzle of olive oil.
You might also like: