If you're wondering what to serve with stuffed peppers, you've come to the right place. We've selected 35 of our best side dishes and easy recipes, that complement stuffed peppers perfectly.
Browse through this list and pick your favorite: sauces, vegetables, fresh salads, and bread. These recipes will surely give you new ideas for what to pair with your peppers.
Looking for a good recipe for stuffed peppers? Try these vegan stuffed peppers.
Increase your veggie intake, and upgrade your stuffed peppers meal with these fresh and vibrant salads.
Bready Side Dishes for Baked Peppers
Bread is always a winner with stuffed vegetables. Try these quick and crunchy bread sides for added texture.
Whether you have 5 or 15 minutes, these grains are great companions for your stuffed peppers.
The best toppings for stuffed peppers
Once the stuffed peppers are baked, and you've sprinkled them with fresh herbs, you're only missing the creamy sauce on top. Try one of these easy sauces and level up your baked peppers.
Veggie-packed side dishes
Want even more color, nutrients, and greens with your dinner? Here are our easiest vegetable side dishes that pair perfectly with stuffed peppers.
Add plant-based protein
If you wanna increase your protein intake, these easy plant-based protein sources are great as toppings.
How to garnish stuffed peppers
- Homemade vegan ricotta: we make this ricotta once a week and store it in the fridge ready to be used in recipes like this one. It's perfect when crumbled on top of the peppers after they are baked.
- Unsweetened plant yogurt: such as soy yogurt or neutral dairy-free yogurt. Drizzle this on top of the steamy hot peppers to add freshness and creaminess to the dish.
- Olive oil and parsley: a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and a sprinkle of parsley.
More Stuffed Veggie Recipes
These salads, sauces, and vegetable side ideas easily pair with other stuffed vegetable dishes as well. Here are some of our favorites:
- Stuffed zucchini boats
- Roasted zucchini with breadcrumbs
- Roasted eggplant with breading and herbs
- Eggplant boats
- Braised artichokes with garlic and Italian herbs
Or try any of these vegetable side dishes for more grilled, roasted, and steamed cooking ideas.
How to Store these Recipes
- In the refrigerator
Stuffed bell peppers are the perfect food for meal prep as they can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Their flavor will be even richer the day after you cooked them.
- When you reheat them, make sure you only reheat the peppers that you are going to eat.
For many more side dishes ideas, check out our sides category page.
What to serve with Stuffed Peppers
- Check each individual recipe for ingredients required.
- Cook your favorite recipe and serve with stuffed peppers.
- How to store: Keep these meals stored in the refrigerator, ideally in an airtight container, for up to 3 days.
- How to reheat: Warm it up on the stovetop or in the microwave. Before serving garnish with fresh herbs.
If you liked these ideas for what to serve with stuffed peppers, you might also like: